Prohibited Items (may be subject to change)
- Bags larger than a 12″ x 12″ x 6″. Contents of all bags will be inspected. Exceptions can be made for guests with special medical needs
- Selfie sticks
- Cameras, video recorders
- Battery Operated items
- Any type of portable chair or seat, other than those approved for persons with accessibility issues
- Tripods or monopods
- Weapons of any kind, including pocket/utility knives
- Food or beverages
- Illegal drugs and substances
- Fireworks, pyrotechnics, flares
- Laser pointers
- Noisemakers, bullhorns, air horns
Security management reserves the right to deem any other item inappropriate.
No prohibited items will be accepted at the event gates for safekeeping. Please leave all prohibited items secured in your vehicle.
CODE OF CONDUCT
We are committed present a Code of Conduct designed to enhance the experience of all our guests.Patrons are responsible for their conduct and for the conduct of their guests.
In particular, patrons and their guests are prohibited from the following:
- Exhibiting behavior that is unruly, disruptive, irresponsible or illegal in nature.
- Using foul or abusive language or making obscene gestures.
- Interfering with the enjoyment of others, any ongoing event.
- Engaging in public drunkenness.
- Verbally or physically harassing any of our guests, other patrons or staff.
- Engaging in any solicitation.
- Smoking in areas other than those designated as ‘smoking areas.’
- Violating the terms of any applicable admission ticket policy, license or related laws.
- Failing to follow instructions of security personnel or law enforcement.
Patrons and their guests who violate these provisions will be ejected without refund and also may lose ticket privileges for future events. We thank you for adhering to our Code of Conduct.